Worcester Central School strives to provide an environment that is positive and supportive of the needs of every child as he or she works to develop to their highest potential. The faculty and staff believe that all students can learn and achieve regardless of their previous performance, family background, socioeconomic status, race and/or gender. Further, in collaboration with parents, we have the responsibility to instill those values that society espouses; accountability, trust, respect, commitment and work ethic to name a few. Every student will leave Worcester with the ability to approach the demands with which they will be faced after graduation.
- Everyone will work together to support our students.
- Everyone will strive to achieve at the highest levels.
- Everyone will contribute and be accountable for our success.
- To achieve at our best, we have to expect the best.
- All students can learn given the right conditions to excel.
- We must look for innovative solutions to our problems.
- We must be fiscally responsible in all our decisions.
- All of us must hold ourselves to the highest levels of honesty and integrity.
- The success of our students is a shared responsibility that includes all students, parents, staff and residents.
- We must communicate openly, honestly and in good faith with each other and all our stakeholders.
BOE Meeting Schedule 2021-2022
BOE Meeting Calendar 2021-2022.pdf
Special Meeting - Non-Binding Proposition - Merger (Annexation)
A special meeting of the qualified voters of the Worcester Central School District shall be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the library at Worcester Central School.
WCS Application for Absentee Ballot
Budget Hearing and Budget Vote / Election
The Budget Hearing will take place on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at Worcester Central School. The Budget Vote and Board Election will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the library at Worcester Central School.