May 19, 2021
Good Afternoon Worcester Families,
This message is to inform you of an important update. Despite our best efforts to adequately staff our classrooms, due to a severe lack of substitute teachers for Friday, May 21, 2021, all 7-12 grade students will transition to remote learning for the day. All BOCES students will still attend their programs as normal, and transportation will be provided. Below you will find the remote learning schedule for all 7-12 grade students, as well as information regarding student meals.
We recognize that in-person learning is all of our preference. In-person learning, however, is only accomplished when we can provide an adequately staffed environment. I thank you for your continued understanding and flexibility and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Secondary Remote Schedule:
• Students will follow their 10 period A-F daily schedule. (Friday is an day)
• Students in grades 7th-12th should log in to their first period Google Classroom and
• Students will have a Google Meet for each of their classes at their current scheduled
time, unless otherwise stated by an individual teacher. (Some teachers may have
students complete paper-based work for the day.)
• Teachers will take attendance for each class period.
• Students will NOT have Google Meets for lunch or study hall.
• BOCES students will still have in-person instruction and transportation will be provided.
• All athletics will continue as scheduled.
Student Meal Pickup
Any 7th – 12th grade student in need of meals, please contact [email protected] Meals will be available for pickup outside the loading dock near the cafeteria from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.